Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SVC Workshop 1
Transcript of SVC Workshop 1
To earn Profit, a business must earn...
Startup Vietnam Competition 2013
Christopher Quang Zobrist
Entrepreneur and Investor
Who do we get Revenues from?
Why do Customers buy from you instead of from others?
If you are an
, what should you do?
3 Must-Haves for Success
Who you are
What you know
Who you know
Only invest what you can afford to lose
Work with customers and partners who make
You can not predict the future...
you afford to invest?
How can we solve this problem?
...so when you get lemons, make
Start with Your Unique Competitive Advantage
3 Types of Response:
Persist - not feasible
Adapt - not optimal
Co-Create - best strategy
Co-Create the business with stakeholders who make
Surprising Secrets from Successful Entrepreneurs
what they can
3) Work with
What are you really good at?
What interests you most?
Who can you ask for help to achieve your goal?
Personal Means Inventory
Case Study: Cold Opportunity
What would you do?
Sweden in Winter
Ice Sculpture Festival
What really happened...