Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM

Copy

Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.

DeleteCancel

What is ESPN

No description
by

vincent lahara

on 22 April 2010

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of What is ESPN

ESPN (Entertainment Sports Programming Network) is an American cable television network dedicated to broadcasting and producing sports-related programming 24 hours a day. ESPN is a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company, which holds the controlling interest in the network at 80 percent, and Hearst Corporation, which owns the remaining 20 percent.



Launched on September 7th 1979 is known today as the worldwide leader in sports. Espn's headquarters is located in Briston, Connecticut. Sister channels ESPN's sister channels consist of
ESPN2
ESPN3.com
ESPN America
ESPN Brazil
ESPN Classic
ESPN Deportes
ESPNews
ESPN Plus
ESPN on ABC
Website- ESPN.com Why i love watching ESPN I love watching it because its sports 24/7 . Everyday there is something new to watch. Aside from watching my favorite teams on the YES network and MSG, ESPN keeps you covered with every team in every sport Shows on ESPN Some shows that ESPN has to offer is
Sportscenter
Outside the Lines
Pardon The Interruption (PTI)
Mike & Mike Radio
E:60
Around the horn..
& much more
Salary ESPN's broadcasters make roughly around $63,000 a year
Full transcript