Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Prostate Cancer Cells
Transcript of Prostate Cancer Cells
Prostate Cancer cells in
final step of division called cytokinesis
Normal Cell Division
Cytokinesis in normal cell division
Cancerous: No Regulation
Cancerous vs Normal
DNA is damaged
in cell P53 is not degraded as fast which
causes an increase of P53
When there is an
increase in P53
the cell will stop dividing and/or
will go into apoptosis
, programmed cell death
because involved in
cell cycle control, apoptosis, overseeing genetic material
allows cells to divide
- not into apoptosis
able to suvive
Normal Cell Regulation
By Tessabella Magliochetti-Cammarata