Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Lesson 18
GAMING is today accepted as learning technology.
Embarking in technology in education may appear problematic, but systems management may still resolve problems.
Tablets for Schools
Books are primary medium of instruction.
1. physically burdensome
Technology is a SAVIOR!
The computer screen serves as powerful educational medium.
Classroom instruction which rides the vehicle of gaming makes learning more effective and more fun.
Students are enamored by computer games which take much of their time.
Use of tablets in public schools in the country may be difficult considering certain factors:
2. Less durable than books
3. Technical expertise are not available