Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Socializing Children through Children's Books
Transcript of Socializing Children through Children's Books
by: Virginia Lee Burton Phase 2 Results Core
I think each book reflects the different morals and values of the time they were written. They help children understand different things that are happening at the time.
Socializing Children In this story a house is built and it is never meant to be sold. As time goes by the Little House sees all the changes that happen all around it. It can view all the seasons and the effects it has on its surroundings. In time the house sees the country view decrease until it is surrounded by only the city. through Children's Books