Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Vasculitis - Med IV
Transcript of Vasculitis - Med IV
Antiproteinase 3 (PR3) "pANCA"
Antimyeloperoxidase (MPO) Wegener's Granulomatosis Microscopic Polyangiitis Churg-Strauss Syndrome Immune complexes (an antigen and an antibody stuck together) Other Connective Tissue Diseases Medications Chronic infections Henoch-Schonlein purpura Vasculitis mimics
emboli) An overview 3. PMR does not need high-dose steroids 4. Small vessel vasculitis can range from mild to severe ...so be alert for organ involvement, especially kidneys