Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of tobacco plantations
people used tobacco as a CASH CROP
A CASH CROP is a crop grown in large feilds used as MONEY
When the planters grew tobacco gardens they stored all of the tobacco in a HOGSHEAD. Then when they had up to 1000 pounds of tobacco in their HOGSHEAD they would have enough to get clothing, tools, and household goods.
BY: RESLEY KNOTT
Tobacco is a very LABOR INTENSIVE crop that takes about a year to finnish growing.
Labor Intensive means there are plenty of people working hard to produce something
MERTANTILISM is an "economic system relying on colonies to provide a nation's raw materials and then selling the finished goods back to the colonies for a profit"
Money is "a medium of exchange ( currency which includes coins and paper bills)"
PHOTO CREDITS TO:
BY: PRESLEY KNOTT