Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Calculus
really, really SMALL SMALL small or... really, really, ... The limit...
slopes as the run gets
infinitely small Then we found the derivative...
a function which was the slope
at every value of x What happens if...
the derivative is zero?
the derivative is undefined?
What about the...
second derivative? wait a minute...
could you take a third derivative
a FIFTH? WHOA Derivatives are so... USEFUL max points
intervals of increase Maximums?
Like maximum area, profit, volume,
efficiency... Kinda like maximum LIFE And curves... yeah math's got
but after a while
so... polyNORMAL linear
quintic... so luckily we have other functions... BIG trigonometric
functions YouR EXAM
short answer (18 marks)
long answer (55 marks)
choice section (20 marks) and where to now? integration, vector calculus, area under curves, volumes of revolution congratulations... calculus for you is done Well... I guess you do have an exam to write still. the limit...
of a function as x
gets infinitely large hi guys