Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
I01 Unit 1.
Transcript of I01 Unit 1.
What works well in your bedroom right now?
What doesn't work well?
How could you reorganize your room?
1. What does the color wheel do?
2. Who uses the color wheel?
3. What are the primary colors?
4. How can you use them?
5. What are the warm colors?
6. What is their effect on the viewer?
7. What are the cool colors?
8. What is their effect on the viewer?
The pirates hid the treasure.
The treasure is hidden.
The toaster burned the toast.
The toast is burnt.
Is there anything in your house that is broken or not working properly?
How can you fix it?
Which statement is true in number 1?
What's the best ending for the first conversation?
You can't eat food in the classroom.
You mustn't eat food in the classroom.
You aren't allowed to use your cell phone in the classroom.
You aren't supposed to use your cell phone in the classroom.
Smoking is not permitted in the classroom.
There is no smoking in the classroom.