Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Iran
Nearly half of Iran has an arid climate. It receives less than four inches of precipitation each year.
Iran borders the Caspian Sea, Gulf of Oman, and the Persian Gulf.
The religion is Islam. Iranians are very religious. The language that most people speak is Persian.
Iran's economic freedom score is 40.3 making it;s economy the 173rd freest in 2014 index.
Iran has the four largest oil reserves and the world's largest natural gas reserves. Iran has an energy superpower.
This country is located in Asia. It is known for being one of the earliest centers of human settlement.
Because of arid climate, resources are limited