Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
This Is Who I Am
Transcript of This Is Who I Am
Just because people think I'm different,
Does not mean I am unworthy.
I am human,
The same as you.
You cannot change me,
I was born this way.
I do not need your opinion,
Or your hate coming my way.
It wasn't perfect,
Nothing is perfect.
Their looks almost killed me,
Will I ever be accepted?
I know people think it's wrong and
I know people don't agree, but
It does not affect them,
It affects me.
They call me names,
They laugh at me,
But the truth is,
It does not matter to me.
Why do I have separate rights from everyone else?
Why is homophobia even a thing?
I am the same as you,
But with a different sexuality.
Just as bad as your first heartbreak.
This wasn't my choice,
This is who I am.