Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Exploring Engineering Education
Ruth Wertzon 28 December 2010
Transcript of Exploring Engineering Education
traditional classroom practices access vs. attrition theoretical grounding
practical skills Using research-based teaching, inquiry, and investigation to increase student learning Engineering epistemologies "What do we teach?" "Who do we teach?" Diversity and inclusiveness Engineering learning mechanisms "How do people learn?" Engineering assessment "Is it working?" "How do we teach?" Engineering learning systems ...how we eat ...how we travel with global challenges... View this on YouTube