Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cell Processes
Osmosis is the diffusion of water across the cell membrane.
Diffusion is the movement of molecules from areas of greater concentration to areas of lesser concentration.
Active transport is a process that allows molecules to move across the cell membrane from lower to higher concentration.
Color is how we perceive the energy of light.
Photosynthesis is where plants use the energy of sunlight to produce carbohydrates.
chlorophyll is the main pigment used in photosynthesis that absorbs blue and red light and reflects into green.
Pigment is a molecule that absorbs some colors of light and reflects others.