Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
25 Good Fundraising Ideas (and one bad one)
Transcript of 25 Good Fundraising Ideas (and one bad one)
2. Get on every mailing list
3. Hang around with older folks
4. Go to church
5. Read the popular press
6. Be a little bit uncomfortable
7. Embrace fundraising
8. Give donors something to DO
9. Make the donor the hero
10. Make sure the words and pictures match
11. Remember: you are wrong
12. Ask more often
13. Keep asking your best donors
14. Send receipts faster
15. Give your donors choices
16. Repeat yourself
17. Eye contact
18. Make the letter longer
19. Design boring
20. Get rid of the teaser
21. Design for bifocals
22. Write at 6th grade reading level
23. Write the reply coupon first
24. Tell donors you need them
25. Don't over-focus on creative
The bad idea ?
Let a typo go through
The people you're talking to
Determined by medium, list selection, & statistical modeling
Copy (including stories)
The specific action you're asking them to take