Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
AVE Athena House Breakfast Meetup 1.11.2014
Transcript of AVE Athena House Breakfast Meetup 1.11.2014
Something to think about
The Power of Social Media
1. Foster and cultivate a spirit of critical inquiry in the students. In doing this, the teacher will become more a facilitator and/or collaborator and will use interactive live sessions, discussion based assessments, and discussion boards to encourage active participation and help students connect with the subject matter presented.
2. Differentiate instructional strategies and tailor the curriculum to meet the needs, interests, and strengths of the learners while leading them make personal connections with the subject matter. Teachers will use a variety of instructional and evaluation strategies such as, project and performance based assessments, summative assessments, group and individual discussions, and cooperative group learning/collaborative assignments.
Blackboard Collaborate (Watching Videos Together)
Other modes of communication
Text exchanges with a student
to guide her in completing her
AVE Teachers &
3..Encourage personal responsibility and a sense of local and global citizenship.
"When I was a Bata"
WEB 2.0 Tools and Others:
AVE in Social Media: