Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Coral Reefs are threatened by human-associated activities.
Transcript of Coral Reefs are threatened by human-associated activities.
Coral Reefs are one of the most threatened marine systems.
We could lose up to 70% of coral reefs by 2050.
Overfishing, improper interaction, pollution, and other activities threaten coral reefs.
The donations that we receive will be used to establish new techniques to manage and monitor reef health.We can help to save coral reefs by reducing pollution, putting a stop to overfishing, and educating others about coral reefs.