Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The difference between ASA and AAS Triangle congruency
Transcript of The difference between ASA and AAS Triangle congruency
ASA and AAS By: Brian Ellsworth
and Riley Theleman If two angles and an "included" side of one triangle are
congruent to two angles and an "included" side of another
triangle, then the triangles are congruent. If two angles and a non-included side of one triangle are congruent to two angles and a non-included side of another triangle, then the triangles are congruent. The main difference between the two is that the side in ASA is included, and the side isn't included in AAS. Which one is which?