Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Crisis Management Model (PNP Manual)
Transcript of Crisis Management Model (PNP Manual)
(PNP Manual) Pro-active Phase
Reactive Stage Pro-Active Stage Reactive Stage -designed to predict or prevent the probability of occurrence of crises at the same time prepare to handle them when they occur.
-designed to address the situation or crisis.
these included: 1st Stage: PREDiCTiON i. Foretelling the likelihood of Crisis
1. Continuous assessment of all possible threats and threat groups.
2. analysis of development of reported events & incidents.
3. updated inputs from intelligence report 2nd Stage: PREVENTiON i. institution of passive & active security measures.
ii. remedy or solution of destabilizing factors or security flaws to such crisis or emergency.
iii. vigilance and alertness to sign or manifestation crisis or emergency
iv. establishment of alert systems. 3rd Stage: PREPARATiON i. planning, organizing, training & stockpiling of equipment, supplies needed
ii. simulated drills at unspecified days iNiTiAL ACTiON i. monitoring the progress of the incident
ii. securing the scene
iii. protecting itself
iv. establishing perimeter security
v. evacuating innocent civilians
vi. preventing escape of perpetrators ACTiON