Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Restaurant
Jobs and professions
The chief cook, usually responsible for planning menus, ordering foodstuffs, overseeing food preparation, and supervising the kitchen staff.
Is the person who takes orders and carries them to the customer's table
Is a person who works at a store or other business who takes money, makes change, and otherwise helps to facilitate customer transactions.
Is a person who serves the customers as they enter and bring them to your table that have reserved.
In this place regularly attend working groups, families or friends to serve food and something to drink.
Each restaurant has tables and chairs for a lot of people.
The restaurant has adequate staff to public attention.
Workplace of a restaurant
There are various types of restaurants, depending on the specialty for example seafood, steaks, pasta, or Chinese food, among others.
In Villarrica can find restaurants like "La mesa del Mar", "Murasaki", "Fuego patagón" among others.
Jose Luis Durán