Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of KNEE PADS
Volleyball Knee Pads
These specific knee pads are used for protection of the knee cap. They help prevent injury like fractures and dislocation.
When knee pads were first invented the used two things to make them, simple cloth and a protective padding. When they were first made they looked like a roller derby knee pad, but as time went on the made them smaller but still protective.
There isn't an exact date when the knee pads were invented, but the game of volleyball was established in the 1800s. Soon after the ball was and than the uniforms and knee pads sometime in the 1900s.