Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Active Minds
Of Penn State Harrisburg
Who we Are
Active Minds is an organization dedicated to raising mental health awareness across College campuses. We also promote suicide awareness.
We are not counselors.
Active Minds' mission statement is:
To remove the stigma that surrounds mental health issues, and create a comfortable environment for an open conversation about mental health issues on campuses nationwide.
Active Minds of Penn State Harrisburg
This Chapter was founded in January of 2013.
The Club is open to Undergraduate and Graduate full time students, and facility of Penn State Harrisburg
Active Minds Video
We meet every Tuesday, from 12:00p to 1:00pm in room E264
President: Amanda Cleveland
Vice-President: Jennifer Ashley
Secretary: Erica Levin
Treasurer: Erica Levin
Advisor: Dr. Lewis