Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Regular Verbs (Present Tense)
Transcript of Regular Verbs (Present Tense)
Steps for Conjugation
Still don't get it?
Check this out!
1. Find the subject
Verbs must be changed to match the subject.
But how? Depends on the type of verb...
Do this first! If there's no subject,
your job is done! Knowing the subject
determines where we go next.
2. Chop off the ending
Take of the ending completely,
or else you will end up with
3. Add the new ending
The new ending is determined by
the subject... hence the importance
of step #1
add the following endings to the stem
of a verb. i.e. Bailar => Bail-
Yo como / Yo vivo
add the following endings to the stem of a verb.
i.e. Comer => Com-
i.e. Vivir => Viv-
Tú comes / Tú vives
Pablo come / Pablo vive
Nosotros comemos /
Ellos comen / Ellos viven
Be sure to conjugate your verbs!
If you to not conjugate your verb,
you to sound dumb!