Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Holocaust
house near one of the Concentration Camps
Bruno's father runs. The Problem Bruno has nobody to play with. Solution Bruno goes exploring Quotes 1."I don't know."-Bruno(pg.38)
Bruno was young and did not know a lot. 3."I want to go home."-Bruno(pg.48)
Bruno HATES his new home where the is nobody to play with 2."I've been exploring!"Bruno(pg.107)
Bruno LOVED to explore. High Point When Bruno First meets Shmuel while he is exploring. This book is Fiction. What I Learned What I learned from this book is that the Germans had no mercy and were in everyway selfish. How Learning About The Holocaust Help Me To Better Understand The Book. I learned about what the jews had to do inside the actual camps and how well the germans made sure that the jews had no way to escape.