Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Etiquette
DeFinItioN: Etiquette is often used in formal settings such as a important dinner with important people. you conduct yourself in a good manner at these set ups. Always use your utensils from the outside in.
Your utensils are always set the way you eat.
people often use etiquette in many situations other than dinning Always leave food on your plate.