Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Google Docs in the Classroom
Transcript of Google Docs in the Classroom
in the Classroom San Francisco Budapest (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr (cc) photo by Franco Folini on Flickr (cc) photo by jimmyharris on Flickr Stockholm (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr Collaboration time
to location Save the document on a USB or
send it as an email
attachment. You go to the computer and
create a document. Open email. Check work...
Send another email with feedback. Work is done in Real Time Improving
Collaboration Web 2.0 in the
Classroom email You and your students
and share instantly. Increasing collaboration among students
and Forms Students can work,
edit and share
wherever. Documents websites
& ePortfolios Calendars Drawing Google Drive
will read it.
Send you an email response. Why Google Apps? Because we are
Busy! Communication email@example.com
(516)41vargs (516) 41-VARGS