Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Great Gatsby
Transcript of The Great Gatsby
The Symbolism of colors
One of baseball's most elite teams that had just won the 1917 World Series
Tension between the players and the owner (Charlie Comiskey)
Players wanted a higher salary, so the temptation to fix the game for more money
Chicago White Sox
Tony, Joey, Eunice, Isabel
Grey : Color of lifelessness
Color of innocence
By F. Scott Fitzgerald
A competitive golfer
Serves the role of Nick's girlfriend.
Honest & tolerant
Inclined to reserve judgment
Gatsby's dream girl
From the valley of ashes
Killed by Daisy during a car accident
- Ultimate central character
- 30 years old
- Starts out very calm, busy, and mysterious. And still humble.
- Extremely wealthy with involvement in organized crime, and illegal acts during prohibition
Harding working and and a loyal husband
The book was published in 1925, it became Fitzgerald's most successful work, it is a story about a Midwestern war veteran finds himself drawn to the past and lifestyle of his millionaire neighbor Jay Gatsby.
Has an affair with Myrtle
Hypocrital and Arrogant
Hope and Dream
Twin girls in yellow
The glasses of Eckleburge