Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Internal and External Conflicts
Transcript of Internal and External Conflicts
mrssthomas.files.wordpress.com/.../internal-and-external-conflict.ppt What is a conflict An Internal conflict is a conflict that takes place internally . Happens within yourself. For example someone might have decide between right or wrong.
Character vs. Self
ex: study or watch tv
Toy story 3 External conflict is a conflict that is physical like a fight.
Character vs. Character
ex: John was attaked by Luke; John and Luke are fighting about which books are better Harry Potter or The Hunger Games.
Character vs. Nature
ex. Mary is allergic to the flowers outside
Harry Potter A conflict is something that follows argument. A conflict can be physical,verbal, or mental conflict.
There are 2 main kinds of conflicts internal and external.