Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hacking
Isn't Hacking Illegal?
What are the Basics of Hacking?
Yes, you can get a job in hacking. Namely: a security application tester, a security consultant, a certified ethical hacker and many more jobs.
Can You Get Jobs in Hacking?
by: Logan Shields
What is Hacking?
Hacking is to write or refine computer programs skillfully as said from the Free Dictionary. It is also defined as to use one's skill in computer programming to gain illegal or unauthorized access to a file or network.