Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Greve and Schmitt
Transcript of Greve and Schmitt
Desert fox Plants
Cacti Weather Rainfall: Less than 25cm a year How people effect the ecosystem Nothing because no one lives there 2 Natural resources Sand
Water 4 Facts Deserts don't always get hot.
Not a lot of water.
It can get really hot in deserts.
There are a lot of different animals. What continent is it found in? Every contient except for Antartica Temperature: In the summer 38°c (100°F)
in the winter 7°c (45°F) shout out's Amber Schatzabel
Madi peter (mickey)
Desiny Green Quiver Tree Kangaroo Rat