Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Future Me
To become a astronaut you need a "Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in engineering, biological science, physical science, or mathematics." says the How to Become a Astronaut at Space.com
How will I afford it all
I will put my money into IRA funds and stocks. I will have a 401k to contribute to.
My Monthly Budget
House, Spare Time, and Car
What I Want To Be:
What I want to be is an (Mission Specialist) astronaut.
What college I want to go to:
A astronaut makes about $64,724 yearly minimum however, a astronaut makes about 141,715 a year average.
My budget spending monthly is $3,890 on all my expenses.
To be an astronaut I will need to go to college for 4-6 years and will need to have piloting experience.
In my spare time I will go to movies,visit family, go hiking and boating.
My insurance is going to be American Family, for my home. I will pay $146 monthly.
For my car insurance I will have Farmers insurance, and pay $75 monthly.
I will put $5000 dollars in my retirement account monthly.
Then I will have $2,919 to spent.
My house is a 4 bedroom, two bathroom, 2,523 square food home. I spend $706 monthly. I found my house a Zillow.com.
I own a new 2015 Mustang GT. I pay $685 monthly. I have a $5,000 down payment on it. I pay $75 on insurance on it monthly. I found it on cars.com.
South Dakota State University.
My college cost is about $60,000.
Then I have a $1,000 in a savings account for emergency purposes.
My student loan is $500 monthly.
I want to work at NASA.
"Basic requirements for a Mission Specialist include the following:
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in engineering, biological science, physical science, or mathematics. Degree must be followed by at least three years of related, progressively responsible, professional experience. An advanced degree is desirable and may be substituted for part or all of the experience requirement (master's degree = 1 year of experience, doctoral degree = 3 years of experience). Quality of academic preparation is important." say the NASA astronaut requirements page.
I will apply for a job at the Houston's Johnson Space Center
Here is the link to my budget page.
Thanks For Watching
I will pay for piloting experience.
, . "Zillow." Zillow. 2006-2015. . 13 April, 2015. <http://www.zillow.com/>.
, . "Cars.com." Cars.com. 2015. . 13 April, 2015. <http://www.cars.com/>.
Edit Graphic Organizer Delete Graphic Organizer
, . "Space.com." Space.com. 2015. . 13 April, 2015. <http://www.space.com/>.
For health I will have Blue shield.