Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cause and Effect
Transcript of Cause and Effect
A person or thing that gives rise to an action, phenomenon, or condition.
A change that is a result or consequence of an action or other cause.
Cause and Effect:
Focus on either the causes or the effects.
When brainstorming, list all the possible causes or effects.
Arrange your topics
Include strong supporting details for every cause or effect.
Avoid providing opinions or recommendations in the essay.
most important --> least important
least important --> most important
The Writing Process
Correlation exists when there is a common relationship between two events or actions
found at http://foreseeblog.com/2012/12/13/confusing-causation-and-correlation/
Causation exists when one event is the direct result of another event.
2. Towns that sell more ice cream have higher drowning rates.
1. The more firefighters at a fire, the greater the damage from the fire.
3. People who like curly fries on Facebook are more intelligent.
- Research + Organizing