Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SEXUAL HEALTH
Sexually Transmitted Infections (Diseases)
How common are STIs?
1 in 5 people with HIV do not know they have it
1 in 4 people will contract an STI in their lifetime
50% of people who are
sexually active under 25
will contract an STI
What are the most common STIs?
How are STIs contracted?
How can you contract an STI?
A. Vaginal sex
B. Anal sex
C. Oral sex
D. Skin to skin contact
E. A, B, and C only
F. All of the above
Most common symptom for an STI is no symptom at at all.
80% of people with an STI do not know it
Oral sex with protection
Using Sex Toys (not shared)
Oral sex with women
Oral sex with men
Sex with condom
Rubbing genitals without clothing
1. Be treated with respect
2. Say no without needing justification
3. Choose how your body is treated
4. Leave the relationship
5. Not fear your partner
6. Express your thoughts and opinions
1. Respect your partner and yourself
2. Take care of your health
3. Communicate with your partner
4. Know your limits
5. Get tested
6. Know good resources
Myth or Fact
You can only get an STI from sexual intercourse
The number one STI is HPV (warts)
People always have at least one symptom when they have an STI
All STIs are curable
You can have multiple STIs at one time
Columbus Public Health Department
Washing hands after contact
Sexual Health Clinic
240 Parsons Ave
Columbus, OH 43215
Offers testing and treatment for