Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of My practicin
Having Action Plan for Reducing Carbon - Save, Share, Recycle
Having Action Plan for Reducing Carbon
1. What is my average than others in the US , better or worse?
** Better - walking , Eating vegetables more, Trying to save many materials, Cooking proper meal
2. How I relate to other people & how much money I could donate to "offset " it?
** Total Greenhouse Gas Emissions - 59 (3p) , $795
3. How much carbon I use per year, Does this match some of the information from the first quiz?
** My total - 1,096 Kgs a year
- water(collect water in the bucket, electronic power(separate plugs), paper(use rag)
- items(left supplies or donate)
- plastic bag, glass bottle, separating and sending out the recyclable waste -
one percent recycled 63.9 billion savings
Resource : www. seenergy. kr