Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tec
continental to continental
Continental collision is one or more plate tectonics of Earth that occurs at convergent boundaries.
Continental to ocean
When one or both plates composed together.
When the oceanic crust converges with continental crust, the more solid the oceanic plate gets. This process is called subduction.
A subduction zone is formed at a convergent plate boundary when more then one tectonic plates are composed of an oceanic crust.
Oceanic crust, is subducted underneath which gets less dense as an plate, which can be either oceanic crust.
oceanic to oceanic convergent
The subduction zone can destroy, mountains, and continents sutured together.
Convergent boundary is an destructive plate boundary, is an actively deforming region where two or more tectonic plates of the lithosphere move closer and collide.
Is two or more tectonic plates that exists between the plates which move away from each other.
Transform boundary create a lot of moment and once they stop moving the two plates make a lot of tension until they can't anymore which creates an earthquake or tsunami.