Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Scientific Notation Project
Transcript of Scientific Notation Project
By: Serin Kim
3 SMALLEST things
3 BIGGEST Things
The weight of Ribosome is 3 million dalton which equals to
4.98161676 × 10
kilograms. Which is
To make one sheet of paper, we use 0.00017 tree. In scientific notation, it is
1.7 x 10
Weight of an Ant
The weight of a single ant is one milligram which is equal to 0.001 grams. In scientific notation, it is
The Most Distant Black Hole From Earth.
The distance between most distant black whole to Earth is
12.4 billion light-years
from Earth which is equals to
1.17310552 × 10 kilometers
which equals to Which is equal to
1.17310552 × 10
ㅜNumber of Cells in Blue Whale
The average number of cells in blue whale is 1,000,000,000,000,000 (1000 trillion) which is
3 facts about Black Hole
1. It was John Mitchell who actually first thought the idea of ‘dark stars’. Later, in 20th century the word ‘black hole’ was created.
2. The asteronmers are sure that there is massive black hole in the center of Milky Way.
3. Some researchers believe that black hole can make new element because they break down matter into subatomic particles.
Weight of RIBOSOME
3 Facts about Ribosome
Number of Stars in Universe
1. Ribosomes resemble protein from amino acid.
2. Ribosomes can exist in great numbers, from thousands in a bacterial cell to hundreds of thousands in human cell
3. Ribosom is not in one piece. There are
two pieces or subunites.
Facts about Stars
Number of tree to make one sheet of paper
3 Facts about Paper
1. People in U.S used 90 million paper in a year.
2. 42% of wood had been cut down to make a paper.
3. Paper is 35% of waste on Earth
As far as they discovered, they found out that there are
stars in universe or maybe more. In standard form, it would be 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
1. If a star is massive enough, it can turn into a black hole which can eat light and gravity
2. There are about 400 billion stars just in Milky Way.
3. Eta Carinae is one of the largest stars in the known galaxy.
1. They are biggest animal on Earth.
2. They eat about 2~3 elephants a day.
3. People say that hippo had evolved to blue whale
3 facts about Blue Whale
3 facts about ants
1. Ants can hold objects that are much bigger than them.
2. At night the worker ants move the eggs and leave it deep into the nest to protect them from the cold.
3. The common Black Ants and Wood Ants doesn't sting, but they can spray acid.