Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
U.S Constitution vs. Georgia's Constitution
Transcript of U.S Constitution vs. Georgia's Constitution
2) Head of executive branch serves 4 year terms, but can only serve 2 consecutive terms.
3) 3 Branches- Executive, Judical, and Legislature
4) The head of the executive branch is elected by the people.
5) The people of all three branches are elected the same. Differences Differences 1) The U.S supreme court judge is appointed, but the GA supreme court judge is elected.
2) There are more members in the U.S. government, than the GA government.
3) The legislative branch of the U.S. government is called Congress, but it is called The General Assembly in GA.
4) The qualifications to be president or head of the executive branches are different.
5) The U.S. Judical branch has the supreme court, lower courts, and special courts, but the GA Judical branch has the appellate courts and trial courts. Activity