Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DTCA Lunesta
- It is presented as such a good and positive pill - green and friendly butterfly.
- Little kids might relate the butterfly to the ability to fly by taking the pill. Getting wings.
- Green: Hope. Lunesta. Sleeping Pills Sofía López Direct-to-consumer advertisement: Oral description of side effects and
risks. Shows happy and comforted people after taking it. Offers getting it for a $0 co-pay at lunesta.com Offers an easy solution for a problem. - Only told in a very quick way.
- Not written - people tend to remember visual things more.
- The ones written were in little white letters.
- Could show images, for a better explanation of them. Characters... - Beautiful and very calm people.
- High-class white adults.
- Majority are women - is insomnia more common on them?
- They all live in nice and big houses. Conclusion... - This drug commercial has plenty of emotional approach and influence.
- Even though it presents the risks, they are not shown with words, which makes it harder to remember.
- It is presented as a very effective and problem-solving drug.
- The announcing voice is very calming, induces to take it.