Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of DTCA Lunesta
- It is presented as such a good and positive pill - green and friendly butterfly.
- Little kids might relate the butterfly to the ability to fly by taking the pill. Getting wings.
- Green: Hope. Lunesta. Sleeping Pills Sofía López Direct-to-consumer advertisement: Oral description of side effects and
risks. Shows happy and comforted people after taking it. Offers getting it for a $0 co-pay at lunesta.com Offers an easy solution for a problem. - Only told in a very quick way.
- Not written - people tend to remember visual things more.
- The ones written were in little white letters.
- Could show images, for a better explanation of them. Characters... - Beautiful and very calm people.
- High-class white adults.
- Majority are women - is insomnia more common on them?
- They all live in nice and big houses. Conclusion... - This drug commercial has plenty of emotional approach and influence.
- Even though it presents the risks, they are not shown with words, which makes it harder to remember.
- It is presented as a very effective and problem-solving drug.
- The announcing voice is very calming, induces to take it.