Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Road is Rough!
Transcript of The Road is Rough!
Long, Dangerous Journey
started in Illinois or Missouri and ended in Oregon, California, or Utah
traveled for 4 to 6 months
About 2,000 mile journey (10 to 15 miles a day)
Trails and Terrain
Santa Fe Trail, Old Spanish Trail
hot, dry deserts
Pack Your Wagon!
You and your family are heading west! You have decided to keep a journal about your travel experiences. You must write 5 entries.
You must include:
where you're headed
your motive for leaving
the travel route/trail you're taking
the transportation you're using
everyday experiences on the trail
Be as realistic as possible!
Include details about:
rough terrain and rivers (Kansas, North Platte, Green, Columbia Rivers, etc.)