Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CSR and social economy in Belgium
Transcript of CSR and social economy in Belgium
benefit = profit ?
the 'third' sector
1. Priority for labour over capital;
2. democratic decisions;
3. societal integration;
- Sheltered work places;
- social work places;
- work experience companies;
- incorporation companies.
- Individual services
- Collective services
- Additional household care
- additional child care;
- transport and shopping services;
- sowing, washing and ironing services;
- service cheques companies.
- Servicing bycicle stalls;
- social restaurants;
- maintanance of greeneries and neighbourhouds;
- maintanance of bycicle and walking paths .
- Voluntary and open membership;
- democratic supervision by members;
- economic participation by members;
- autonomy and independent;
- education and informational services;
- cooperations between cooperations;
- attention to society.
- Financial backing;
- start centres;
- support centres;
- general representatives and federations.
Corporate social responsibility
triple bottom line
[ Corporate social responsibility refers to an economy not only focused on creating additional value for customers, shareholders or the manangment, but also creating addtional value for a complete society. ]
consumers and suppliers
benefit = profit = benefit = profit = ...
Social economy in Belgium