Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CSR and social economy in Belgium
Transcript of CSR and social economy in Belgium
benefit = profit ?
the 'third' sector
1. Priority for labour over capital;
2. democratic decisions;
3. societal integration;
- Sheltered work places;
- social work places;
- work experience companies;
- incorporation companies.
- Individual services
- Collective services
- Additional household care
- additional child care;
- transport and shopping services;
- sowing, washing and ironing services;
- service cheques companies.
- Servicing bycicle stalls;
- social restaurants;
- maintanance of greeneries and neighbourhouds;
- maintanance of bycicle and walking paths .
- Voluntary and open membership;
- democratic supervision by members;
- economic participation by members;
- autonomy and independent;
- education and informational services;
- cooperations between cooperations;
- attention to society.
- Financial backing;
- start centres;
- support centres;
- general representatives and federations.
Corporate social responsibility
triple bottom line
[ Corporate social responsibility refers to an economy not only focused on creating additional value for customers, shareholders or the manangment, but also creating addtional value for a complete society. ]
consumers and suppliers
benefit = profit = benefit = profit = ...
Social economy in Belgium