Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Face of Beauty
Transcript of The Face of Beauty
Young girls grow up with the idea that to be truly beautiful, you must look like the people on television, magazines, other types of advertisements and even dolls.
What do you see?
As women age, they tend to try to prevent aging as much as possible. Women begin to buy face creams, serums, masks and many more products to prevent or erase wrinkles
Girls grow up with the idea to look the way dolls look and undergo surgeries to look like these Barbie dolls.
Its scary and dangerous!
This causes eating disorders.
Women are constantly being body shamed.
Hundreds of girls have committed suicide because other students bullied them because of their appearance.
What is beauty and who defines it?
Beauty is more than just an image
Society has made us believe that beauty is nothing more than an image