Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Time Management
-Stephen R. Covey
Managing "Your" Time
1. Do you meet deadlines?
2. Do you feel well rested?
3. Do you plan out your week?
4. Do you have a checklist to organize
your daily activities?
5. Do you set goals for yourself?
6. Do you think that being a full-time
student is equivalent to having a full-
7. Do you prioritize?
8. Do you complete tasks in advance?
9. Do you use an organizational tool?
10. Do you feel you balance your
1. Number of hours of sleep each night __ X 7 = __
2. Number of grooming hours per day __ X 7 = __
3. Number of hours for meals/snacks
per day __ X 7 = __
4a. Total travel time weekdays __ X 5 = __
4b. Total travel time weekends ___
5. Number of hours per week for
regularly scheduled functions ___
6. Number of hours per day for chores,
errands, extra grooming, etc. __ X 7 = __
7. Number of hours of work per week ___
8. Number of hours in class per week ___
9. Number of average hours per week
socializing, dates, etc. ___
(Yes or No)
Can we really manage time?
Answer: No, time will continue to go by.
However, you can manage how you "invest" your time.
Steps to Successful Self-Management
So...the choice is up to you on how you "invest" your time!
Take a look at the big picture
Consider where you are in relation to your academic and personal goals
Start to think about what you need to do to put those goals into action
Gather your thoughts
Write out all your activities
Think about how you are going to keep track of everything
List your activities in order of importance and urgency
Get done right away
Should say "no" to
Do not need to do
Time Management System from The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
Choose an organizational tool
Start writing down your activities, assignments and commitments with the deadlines
How do you use your hours per week?
Presented by: Caitlin Moore
Be sure to follow your schedule
Survey done by George Mason University
Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
- Winston Churchill
Make sure you leave yourself free time