Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tuesday 2/23/16
A Dream Deferred
Today, we will go over the answers to our questions from yesterday.
Then, we will write our own
"Dream Deferred" poems.
You may type or hand-write
your poems. If you have extra
Do Now: Secrecy
"Nothing makes us so lonely as our secrets."
Paul Tournier (12 May 1898 – 7 October 1986) was a Swiss physician and author who had acquired a worldwide audience for his work in pastoral counseling. His ideas had a significant impact on the spiritual and psychosocial aspects of routine patient care, and he has been called the twentieth century's most famous Christian physician.
No made-up words.
No words from this week's list.
No multiple forms of the same word.
Keep it appropriate for school.