Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Visual Communication Programme Forum - Spring Term
Transcript of Visual Communication Programme Forum - Spring Term
Wednesday 30th April 2014
Welcome and What Programme Forums Are...
Please email Stephanie or Caroline
First and Second Year Business
Communication and Administration
emails, calendars and notice boards
Elective Reviews - Wednesday 30th and Thursday 1st May (A/I Thursday 8th May)
Interim Assessments - refer to Programme Handbook
CHS Dissertation 1000 word submission - won't pass Interim until this is submitted
Final Show - Help from 1st Year Students?
Next Academic Year
First Year Business
Sound Seminars - Jon Wozencroft
Sound Prize - Jon Wozencroft
Eady Forum - Event Tonight!
Varley Awards - Jeff
Second Year Business
Professional Practice (Cecilia Wee)
Show 2014 (Cecilia Wee)
Relocation of desks during Show
Final Show arrangements and refurbishments
First Years to complete their tutorial reports after Interim Assessments
. Second Years to complete their tutorials before Final Assessments.