Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Monday, March 27th
Transcript of Monday, March 27th
M: In your seat.
V: Level of 0
P: Solve the following
A father has blue eyes (bb) and the mother has brown eyes with the genotype BB, what is the percent chance that a newborn will have a phenotype of blue eyes?
Offspring that are the result of mating between genetically similar kinds of parents--the opposite of hybrid. Purebred is the same as true breeding.
1. Begin Spongebob genetics activity.
2. Complete the following for a grade by the end of the period.
3. If not completed take home for HW, this will be counted towards work ethic and contribution.
- offspring that are the result of mating between two genetically different kinds of parents--the opposite of purebred