Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of exchange
what did I learn.
what change in me
-how to arrange flowers.
-what to do in a tea ceremony.
-That Japanese people like peace.
-That it's more competitive to get good jobs in Japan so kid work harder at school.
I have also learnt:
- At school in Japan all the students clean the school.e.g toilets and classrooms.
-school in Japan is longer.
-The way I think about war. because of what the japanese expestitiee.
what was the hardest part of the exchange?
-talk to people how couldn't speak good English or couldn't speak English at all.