Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of exchange
what did I learn.
what change in me
-how to arrange flowers.
-what to do in a tea ceremony.
-That Japanese people like peace.
-That it's more competitive to get good jobs in Japan so kid work harder at school.
I have also learnt:
- At school in Japan all the students clean the school.e.g toilets and classrooms.
-school in Japan is longer.
-The way I think about war. because of what the japanese expestitiee.
what was the hardest part of the exchange?
-talk to people how couldn't speak good English or couldn't speak English at all.