Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Raw Food Veganism
Transcript of Raw Food Veganism
1% of people are raw vegans. Statistics In addition to the ethics of eating meat, dairy, eggs and honey, raw vegans may be motivated by health, spiritual or environmental reasons, or any combination of these. Why do people become raw vegans? As raw veganism is an unpopular choice of diet, most countries are indifferent.
Some raw vegan-friendly places include:
Australia, Germany, France, Spain
Other places, like Belgium, have lots of dairy and meat, making it harder to be a vegan or raw vegan. What countries accept raw veganism?