Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
DNA by DIana, Nico, Andres and Jose
Transcript of DNA by DIana, Nico, Andres and Jose
What is it made of?
Chromosomes are inside cells
and inside cells is DNA. Chromosomes guides you as you grow.
DNA was found in 1956 by Francis Crick and James Watson.
DNA cells help us by making are body work and also ther the basic living things of all things inside DNA.
If someone in your family had or has cancer it can get to you through genes in your DNA.
DNA is located in your arms, stomach and neck.
hope you liked it.
What is DNA
DNA are genes. Genes describe how you look.
DNA contains (has) Adenine, Guanine, Cytosine,
and Thymine, these are the four layers of DNA.
DNA codes are like a recipe. Reading the
DNA codes instruct a cell how to make vitamins.
DNA is similar between family members.
by Diana, Andres, Nicolas, and Jose Carlos.