Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Multiplication Stories
You can write multiplication stories by using: equal groups, an array, and a bar diagram.
Sponge Bob has five costumers. Each of them wants three Krabby Patties. How many Krabby Patties does he have to make?
Patrick enters a Krabby Patty eating competition. Patrick eats three krabby patties a minute.
How many krabby patties can Patrick eat in 10 minutes?
Sandy Cheeks collects shells. She puts them in seven rows. She has 28 shells altogether. How many shells does Sandy have in each row?
What is Mrs. Pitcher's favorite cartoon?