Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Strike
The use of the English word "strike" first appeared in 1768, when sailors, in support of demonstrations in London, "struck" or removed the topgallant sails of merchant ships at port, thus crippling the ships
In 1152 BC
The artisans of the Royal Necropolis at Deir el-Medina walked off their jobs because they had not been paid. The Egyptian authorities raised the wages.
What do you think when you hear the word strike?
Sometimes the fight is for peace
By Jose Torres
1) To deal a blow, as with a fist, or a weapon.
2) To inflict, deliver or deal
(a blow,or attack,etc.)
A tip of the hat
Acknowleged as a factor in the adoption of the Limited Test Ban Treaty
Thank you for your time.
Founded in 1961
Against nuclear testing
Nov 1st 1961 50,000 Woman in 60 cites
Among the first to protest Vietnam
Who we are
What we've done
Developed action commitees
Dec 28, 1971 Democratic commitee
WSP Elect Representative
The test for whether
or not you can hold
a job should not be
the arrangement of