Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Primary/Secondary Sources
A primary source is a firsthand account of an event.
Secondary sources are often helpful to researchers.
No matter which type of source is used, be on the lookout for an author's opinion or preference.
Television or radio broadcasts
Primary sources are often the most favored source type used by researchers.
Researchers still have to be wary of author stereotypes, exaggeration, and bias.
A secondary source is an interpretation of primary sources.
The author has already sorted the information but may have included only the information that served his goal...
so watch for
Created by Tichelle Ickes (March 2013)